Wednesday 22 July 2015

Eating Out

It can be tiresome trying to decide what to eat when you go out. I found it really restrictive when I was still breastfeeding T. Often, we just went with Chinese or Thai food, as they contain little dairy. I would have to research well before hand and plan what I was going to have, which I always found took out some of the spontaneity of going out.



I often find that I take my own food out for T at the moment, and order a side or some bread for T to munch on. No where has had a problem with this approach so far. 


Here are some of the allergy information sheets by some of the major food restaurant chains. Let me know if you can think of any others to include here.


(click on the link at the bottom of the page "allergen guide" for a PDF)
Le Bistro Pierre - children's menu
(no information on their website, they advise you ask your local restaurant)
Cote - no information easily available on their website - I'd advise you contact your local restaurant before going there.


Any recommendations?

No comments:

Post a Comment