250g Bread flour
1 packet dried yeast (7g)
2 tbsp olive oil
150mls lukewarm water
Jar of sundried tomato paste (check that it is dairy free).
Whatever toppings you can think of! (see below for some ideas)
- Measure out the flour into a large bowl (or use your work surface in the kitchen)
- Make a well in the flour
- In a separate bowl, mix the water, yeast and olive oil and leave for a few minutes until the yeast starts to ferment.
- Pour the yeast mixture into the well of the flour.
- Initially combine with a spoon, and then turn out onto a floured surface and knead for 5-10minutes until the dough is smooth and elastic
- Put the dough back into a clean bowl and cover with a damp cloth. Leave in a warm place for 45mins-1 hour.
- Once the dough is doubled, turn it back out onto a floured surface and knock the air out.
- Cut the dough into 4 equally sized pieces and roll these out with a rolling pin.
- Place the pizza bases onto a lightly oiled baking paper and top with your desired toppings.
|This recipe made enough for four small pizzas.|
Ideas for toppings:
Ham and mushroom
Dairy free cheese (if your baby can tolerate soya)
Chicken and sweetcorn
Tomato and basil
Tuna and green pepper
|Ham, mushroom and basil pizzas.|
- Bake in the oven for 15mins at 200C until the dough has cooked through.
- Serve with a tomato salad and enjoy!
PS - you can always make some for yourself too!